Create your own beauty products with viaGlamour like custom eyeshadow palettes, private-label lipsticks, or beauty boxes that can be purchased on your Instagram profile.
Learn how you can edit your Shopify theme to include product badges.
Get help from viaGlamour completing the sign up.
Create a Shopify account
You need a Shopify account to enable a checkout on Facebook. It's $5/mo, with a free three month trial available through viaGlamour.
Shopify is the most popular platform for entrepeneurs. It includes an online store, hardware to accept in-person payments, and options to let your customers pay for their order with any credit card or services like PayPal.
You can try Shopify for free for your first three months when you signup with viaGlamour. Click the link below to setup a free store.
After creating a Shopify username through the link above, you can add viaGlamour to your Shopify store to automatically sync your orders, products, and tracking numbers.Signin with Shopify
Signup for a free Shopify account
This takes a few minutes to setup.
- Create a free Shopify account at viaGlamour.com/shopify
- Set a username for your store and complete the onboarding.
- Search for 'viaGlamour' from your Shopify dashboard, and add viaGlamour as your cosmetics lab.
- Customize, create, and begin creating your cosmetics that will get synced in the future to Facebook.
Add Facebook Shopping to the Facebook sales channel
Facebook Shopping can be set up as the first feature when you install the Facebook channel, or it can be added from the Overview page of the Facebook channel at any time. If you already set up Facebook Shop or Facebook Marketing in the Facebook channel, then some steps might already be completed.
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Apps and sales channels.
- From the Apps and sales channels page, click Facebook.
- Click Open sales channel.
- Click Overview.
- Click Set up to start in the Facebook Shopping section.
- Connect the required Facebook accounts to the Facebook sales channel.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions, then click Request approval.
Add your product catalog to Instagram
- Log into your new Shopify account.
- Open viaGlamour's installed app from within the Shopify admin.
- Create new products that will get added to your store.
- Any sales made on Facebook are automatically shipped by viaGlamour to customers.