The holidays are approaching fast and we’ve been busy updating the checkout experience for our private-label storefronts! The new design offers a streamlined purchasing experience to customers by simplifying the shipping forms, prepopulating address details, and removing potential distractions that can lead to lost sales.
– The billing, shipping, and payment are now split between three tabs to make the checkout process seem less daunting.
– Your store’s color scheme and logo will continue to appear to the checkout page.
– Customers can define two different addresses for shipping and billing which enables product gifting.
– Information is auto-saved in the browser automatically so customers won’t have to refill their address if they accidentally refresh their page.
– Standard address information is prepopulated once a ZIP or Postal Code is entered.
A majority of storefronts will get the update this week. If you have any questions or feature requests, send us a message here.