Create your own beauty products with viaGlamour like custom eyeshadow palettes, private-label lipsticks, or beauty boxes that can be purchased on your Instagram profile.
Learn about Shopify
Learn how you can edit your Shopify theme to include product badges.
Get help from viaGlamour completing the sign up.
Sell on Instagram
You'll create a Shopify account, attach viaGlamour to it, and accept your first Instagram order within minutes.
1. Signup for a free Shopify account
This takes a few minutes to setup.
Shopify is the most popular platform for entrepeneurs. It includes an online store, hardware to accept in-person payments, and options to let your customers use any payment method like card or PayPal.
Shopify has options to accept payments online and in-person.
Your favorite brands and viaGlamour run on Shopify.
- Create a free Shopify account.
- Complete the setup until you're in your Shopify dashboard.
- Search for 'viaGlamour' from the search bar, select "search app store", and install viaGlamour's free app to your Shopify account.
- Customize, create, and begin creating your cosmetics that will get synced in the future to Facebook. You can ship your own product orders or let viaGlamour automatically make your customer orders and ship them directly to your Instagram customers for no extra cost.
2. Convert an Instagram profile to a Professional Account
In the Instagram app, open your business's profile.
- Tap the ☰ icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account > Switch to Professional Account.
- Select a category for your business, confirm your contact details, and then connect your Facebook Business Page.
3. Add Instagram Shopping to the Facebook sales channel
Instagram Shopping can be set up as the first feature when you install the Facebook channel, or it can be added from the Overview page of the Facebook channel at any time. If you already set up Facebook Shop or Facebook Marketing in the Facebook channel, then some steps might already be completed.
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Apps and sales channels.
- From the Apps and sales channels page, click Facebook.
- Click Open sales channel.
- Click Overview.
- lick Set up to start in the Instagram Shopping section.
- Connect the required Facebook accounts to the Facebook sales channel.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions, then click Request approval.
Add your product catalog to Instagram
- Using Instagram, open your business profile options and then go to the Settings section.
- Tap Business > Shopping, and then confirm your Facebook account.
- Select the product catalog that you want to connect. You can create products from within viaGlamour's Shopify app.
- Tap Done.